1.) The work that is expected of pet owners before they start this program.
2.) Sixteen different forms of aggression are identified and explained.
3.)Four different targets of aggression are discussed
- Aggression towards Owners
- Aggression towards Family and Friends
- Aggression towards Strangers
- Aggression towards Other Animals
4.) When Does Dominance Start?
- Understanding temperament in dogs and how it relates to dominance.
- The role of genetics in dominance
5.) How to live with and handle a dominant puppy
6.) A section on EQUIPMENT needed to safely live with and train a dominant dog. This is an extremely important topic. It’s one thing for a training aid to fail during obedience training. It is 100% a different thing for a training aid to fail during a handler attack or during an episode of dog aggression.
7.) Living with a Dominant Dog
- The Ground Work to Becoming a Pack Leader
- The importance of dog crates and how we use them in our home
- The importance of Exercise as it relates to dominance
- Dominant Dog Problems and walks
- How to deal with Animal Aggression on Walks
- The importance of a Protocol for YOUR WALK – the walk is YOUR WALK not the dog’s WALK
- Flat Collars vs Prong Collar vs Dominant Dog Collars vs Remote Trainers
- Becoming a Pack Leader
- How I establish pack leader status with my new dogs.
- How non-pack leaders can become pack leaders
- Obedience training as it relates to Pack behavior
- the THEORY of CORRECTIONS IN DOG TRAINING
- This DVD is not a substitute for “Basic Obedience training”
- ** If you don’t have my Basic Obedience DVD you will need to get it along with this DVD.
- Feeding A Dominant Dog – how to eliminate food aggression issues
8.) How to breakup a dog fight without getting hurt
- How to Introduce a New Dog into a home with existing dogs
- Alpha Rolls- what they are and why they are dangerous
- Dog Parks – a very bad idea